Hello my lovelies! I’m still pushing on through the end of this week, even though my health is giving me a real kick in the pants! But I have had a massive boost by being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I am thankful to be nominated by the lovely Amanda at Back to Fiction, she has a great blog and I highly recommend checking her out by clicking here.
The Rules for this Award:
- Thank the lovely blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 other amazing blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or blog
So, without further ado, I will get on and answer the questions, lovely Amanda has given me.
1. What is your favorite color?
It has to be pink! I can’t help it, I know it’s the clichè girly colour, but that’s me.
2. What is your favorite animal?
I have such a love for animals, that it’s so hard to choose. If we’re talking domestic then it would have to be dogs. I’ve got the most loving and adorable Staffie called Duchess, she’s coming up twelve years old now and she’s fabulous.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
This is a tough one, as my favourite hobby before I got ill was horse riding. Unfortunately with my Crohns Disease and Fibromyalgia, it’s just not possible anymore! I now spend my time with my daughter, watching YouTube, collecting makeup and I’ve now got back in to my blogging.
4. What is your position on home schooling?
Honestly, I’m kind of on the fence. In one way I think it’s great that they can concentrate just on school work and potentially learn more, but I think they are lacking in the social side of things. It’s not something I’ve looked in to, too much because my daughter attends our local school.
5. What area of history is most interesting to you?
Ooh that has to be the War of the roses! I’ve read many books and seen lots of films on the subject, and I really love the rich British history.
6. Do you have any tattoos/piercings/scars?
Yes I have my ears pierced, a small tribal tattoo on the top of my right arm, and another on my ankle.
7. Tell an interesting childhood story.
When I was eleven years old we used to keep our horses at a stables on the edge of a forest. There was a group of us kids, and we had great fun amongst riding and caring for the horses. We were playing hide and seek one day, and in my infinite wisdom I decided it would be a great idea to hide in the barn where giant round bales of straw were stacked. When I say stacked, they were about five high, and ten across. Well of course I wanted a great hiding spot, so I climbed to the top and then dropped down right in the middle! Of course nobody found me there and I actually got stuck for a good couple of hours because I couldn’t get out!
8. What is the nerdiest thing you have done lately?
Hmmm, I’m not sure if I’m that nerdie to be honest. Although I do get a bit in to Netflix binging, is that considered nerdy?
9. Would you live on a moon or Mars colony?
Ooh it depends which one had the better facilities!
10. Have you ever been skydiving or bungee jumping?
Ooh no, no, no! I actually can’t think of anything worse to be honest with you. I totally have respect for the people that do these extreme sports, but they definitely aren’t my cup of tea.
11. What would be the the tagline of your autobiography?
The struggle of a Fibro and Crohns Warrior.
Questions for my fellow bloggers
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
3. If you could only listen to one band/artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?
4. Where did you go on your last night out?
5. Where is your home town, and what do you love about it?
6. Who would play you in a movie abiut your life?
7. Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
8. What’s the worst thing you’ve eaten?
9. What is the best thing about you?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What’s your favourite tv programme right now?
5. Love Rosie